REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT FIRM
Beat the Market by Investing in Single-Family Build-For-Rent (BFR) Developments
Did you know?
4,000,000 homes are needed to meet TODAY’S demand. 1,300,000 homes are built per year on average. $40 Billion of Institutional capital committed to the Single Family Rental space in 2020. Single Family Rentals are 42% less volatile than Multifamily, and 50% less volatile than Office and Retail. Single Family Rental growth will outpace Multifamily, Office, Retail, and Storage by 2022. Single Family Rentals occupancy is at a 25-Year high of 98% nationwide.
WEST 9TH TOWNHOMES
- 16 Townhomes-For-Rent
- Brand New Construction
- Minutes away from Downtown
- #1 Fastest-Growing Market in the US!
- 72 Townhomes-For-Rent
- Brand New Construction
- Gentrifying Submarket
- Minutes away from Arcadia & Scottsdale!
Invest Directly with Real Operators... not Wall Street Money Managers
We’re real on-the-ground operators who invest our own money to bring deals to private individuals. We care about the success of every project and care about the success of our investors. We’re not highly paid wall street fund managers who get paid regardless of if the project is successful for not
Why “BFR” Over Traditional Multifamily?
Build-for-rent (“BFR”) communities is an emerging asset class that’s sub-segment of the Single Family Residential (“SFR”) market. These purpose-built SFR rental communities are operated with better efficiencies than multifamily, while similar rent growth seen in SFR. Growth in this new BFR asset class is expected to outpace multifamily, office, retail, storage, and hospitality in the next few years.
ACCESS TO CHEAP DEBT
INSTITUTIONAL MARKET SHARE
TOTAL UNITS NEEDED
|ACCESS TO CHEAP DEBT||HIGH||ONE|
|INSTITUTIONAL MARKET SHARE||2%||55%|
|TOTAL UNITS NEEDED||3,500,000||500,000|
- Acquisition – Purchase land in locations that are positioned to meet or exceed investor returns.
- Construction – Rental product is designed to perfectly fit the submarket’s demographics and constructed by our in-house construction team.
- Refinance – Investor capital is returned when the community is built, leased, and refinanced with a low fixed-rate mortgage. This new mortgage significantly increases cash flow, which increases investor returns.
- Asset Management – Our rental communities are managed in-house by our experienced asset and property management team. This allows full control over asset performance, returns, and positive experience for investors and residences occupying the properties.
- Sell or Refinance– When the hold period is close to expiring, investors and operators have the choice to either sell the asset, or cash-out-refinance and continue to hold.
- Reinvest – When investor capital is returned through either a refinance, or sale, repeat investors will be given priority on current and future investment opportunities.
Why Invest With Equity Connect?
Emerging Asset Class
Unlike highly leveraged and overly evaluated stocks, real estate value will never vanish overnight.
Reviews and Ratings
Gathered directly from Google